Privacy Statement HealthLink Europe
HealthLink offers a wide variety of logistics related Services to clients. To perform those Services, HealthLink may need to process personal data. Personal data is any data which can directly or indirectly identify you as an individual, for example your name and surname, postal or email address, telephone number or, should an employment relationship exist, your personnel number or data from your personnel file. This data may be collected through our websites www.healthlinkeurope.com and www.jobshealthlinklogistics.com. In the event that your data has been collected within the scope of the EU Data Protection Directive 95/46/EC, i.e. you are a European customer or employee, HealthLink is obliged and dedicated to protect this personal data according to basic principles:
- We explicitly explain for which purposes we process the personal information in this Privacy Statement.
- We only collect the personal data that is required to achieve the purpose.
- We only process personal data in the event that a legal basis to do so exists. This legal basis could be a law, a contract or previous consent.
- We only transmit your personal data to third parties when this is necessary to be able to provide you with a service or if we are obligated to do so by law.
- In the event that we do transmit personal data for processing purposes, we ensure that those third parties that observe date secrecy and abide by relevant legislation.
- We take appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure the protection of your personal data.
- We respect your right to request to be informed which of your personal data is stored by HealthLink and your right to request rectification or deletion of your personal data.
In the remainder of this Privacy Statement, we explain more about which information we collect, how we use or process it and what your rights are.
Dependent on which of HealthLink’s services you use, we may process the following personal data:
- Company details
- E-mail address
- Job function
- Bank details
- Date of birth
- Login details
- Motivation Letter
- Technical data such as IP-address, MAC-address, identifiers in cookies and information about your surfing behavior on our website gathered
- through Google Analytics.
- Phone number
- Camera images
We process the above data for one or more purposes dependent on which of our services you use:
- We use the technical data to improve the website’s content and services easier to use. The data are used solely in anonymous and summarized form for statistical purposes and for developing the website.
- Our Web Portal requires a password and username for access. Information obtained from users of our Web Portal may be used for HealthLink’s marketing purposes but always within the limit of national law.
- To process your job application.
- To process a complaint or answer questions.
- To process and inform you about the status of a shipment.
- We use the camera images to guarantee the security of our data and the products in our warehouse.
HealthLink does not share, sell, transfer or otherwise disseminate your personal data to third parties and will not do so in future, unless required by law, unless required for the purpose of the contract or unless you have given express consent to do so. For instance, it may be necessary to pass on your address and order data to our contractors when you order products.
In the event that we pass on your personal data to contractors for processing purposes, we will enter into an agreement with the processor to ensure that they do not use the data for other purposes and that they delete the data in a timely matter.
Certain shipment data will be provided to the authorities of the country of transit or destination for customs and tax clearance or for security screening, as required by the laws of such country. The information provided would usually include: shipper name and address, receiver name and address, description of the goods, number of pieces, weight and value of shipment.
HealthLink takes appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect your personal data from being lost or misused. We ensure that only necessary persons have access to the data and that we regular check the effectiveness of the security measures.
We do not save your personal date longer than necessary for the provision of our services, except when we are required to do so by law. Camera images will be removed after a term of 30 days. Personal Data we receive related to a job application will be deleted after a term of 3 months so that we still have your information if we have a vacancy fitting your competences in the longer term.
If you are 16 or younger, you may only use our website under the supervision of our parents or legal guardians.
Information and rectification
If you have any questions or would like to review or change your personal data or have a complaint, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or you can send a letter to:
HealthLink Europe B.V.
Attn. data processor officer
De Tweeling 20-22
To avoid misuse, we would like to ask you to identify yourself by sending a copy of a valid ID card. Please blank out your social security number and photo.
Data protection agency
If you feel HealthLink does not comply to your wishes in line with GDPR, and is not able or willing to resolve the issues you encounter in that respect, you can file a complaint with the Dutch Data Protection Authority.
The contact details of the Dutch Data Protection Authority are obtainable via below link:
Changes to the privacy statement
We keep our data protection statement under regular review.
This privacy statement was last updated on May 17th, 2018.