Warehouse Operator (VS)
Successful candidates enjoy a challenging job, possess strong organizational skills and a keen eye for Quality and attention to detail. We are looking for a real teamplayer that has a can-do attitude and is not afraid of hard work.
As a Warehouse Operator, you will join our accomplished and friendly team; benefitting from an informal and diverse atmosphere, with real collegial spirit. As part of your daily activities, you will be responsible for accurately picking and packing medical device equipment and preparing shipments in accordance with our client specific packaging and shipping instructions. You will report to our Warehouse Supervisor.
Your daily tasks will include:
- Conducting cycle counts
- Putting away inventory
- Picking orders
- Packing shipments in accordance with our client specific instructions
- Kitting/relabelling and other rework activities
What do we have to offer you?
Working at Healthlink means working at a young, dynamic company where we take pride in exceeding our clients’ expectations on a consistent basis, but don’t take ourselves too seriously.
HealthLink challenges all members of the team to bring out the best version of themselves. Above all, we offer flexibility and opportunity for your initiative and personal development. We also offer a positive working atmosphere, in a close-knit team. Compensation includes a salary and healthcare benefits including dental and vision plus a 401K after one year of employment.
Job Type: full-time
Salary: $14.00 – $16.00 per hour
Location: HealthLink International Inc. – Memphis, TN
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- College degree or equivalent is highly preferred
- At least 5 years of experience in supply chain/logistics is required, preferably in Medical Device or Pharmaceutical logistics
- Experience with Inventory Management systems is required
- Forklift experience including narrow isle lifts and or swivel lifts are preferred
- Experience with export documentation is preferred
- Experience with DG shipments is preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong decision-making skills
- Quick critical thinking and problem-solving abilities
- Good organization and time management skills
- Energetic and eager to tackle new projects and ideas
- Strong attention to detail
- Perform daily duties with very little supervision
- Must be able to effectively work within a team environment
Physical Requirements and Work Environment
- Long periods of standing on your feet and lifting upwards of 50LBS
HealthLink International Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will have equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Apply by sending your resume and cover letter to us via the form below.
N.B. Acquisition on the basis of this vacancy is not appreciated.
Will you become my new colleague?
Fill in the form.
Do you want to know more first?
We are happy to tell you more.
Share this vacancy