Customer Care Specialist (US)
We are looking for customer focused people, that are pro-active and able to work independently. You will frequently interact with customers via phone and email, so your language skills, both verbal and written, need to be excellent. The ideal candidate has great analytic and time management skills, is well-organized, has a good sense of urgency and is able to work well under pressure.
As a Customer Care Specialist you will be responsible for the complete back office process for multiple accounts. You will be the first point of contact for sales and purchase orders, invoices, shipments, and inventory related inquiries. You will be liaising with our client’s sales force, and will take phone calls directly from hospitals and clinics. Other responsibilities include:
- Respond to inquiries from customers in a accurate and effective manner
- Inbound order entry
- Outbound order entry
- Invoice processing
- Call taking from our clients, and their end customers
- Reconcile customer inventory
- Generate inventory reports
- Generate KPI reports
- Pro-actively search for solutions on how to improve workflow efficiency
- Meet & exceed company and client performance metrics
What do we have to offer you?
Working at Healthlink means working at a young, dynamic company where we take pride in exceeding our clients’ expectations on a consistent basis, but don’t take ourselves too seriously.
HealthLink challenges all members of the team to bring out the best version of themselves. Above all, we offer flexibility and opportunity for your initiative and personal development. We also offer a positive working atmosphere, in a close-knit team. Compensation includes a salary and healthcare benefits including dental and vision plus a 401K after one year of employment.
Job Type: full-time
Salary: $17.00 – $18.00 per hour
Location: HealthLink International Inc. – Memphis, TN
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- College degree or equivalent is highly preferred
- 5+ years in Customer Service
- Experience in a healthcare warehouse setting is highly preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong decision-making skills
- Quick critical thinking and problem-solving abilities
- Good organization and time management skills
- Energetic and eager to tackle new projects and ideas
- Strong attention to detail
- Perform daily duties with very little supervision
- Must be able to effectively work within a team environment
Physical Requirements and Work Environment
- Long periods working at a computer.
HealthLink International Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will have equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Apply by sending your resume and cover letter to us via the form below.
N.B. Acquisition on the basis of this vacancy is not appreciated.
Will you become my new colleague?
Fill in the form.
Do you want to know more first?
We are happy to tell you more.