Control Tower Agent
You are eager to learn and decisive and you also know how to solve problems quickly. You are used to working under pressure and doing good work at the same time. Customers like to work with you because you are a reliable partner, keep agreements and are accurate. You are also a strong communicator.
You are successful in jobs where multitasking is important and you are particularly customer-oriented. In addition, you can work well in an environment with high work pressure, constantly changing circumstances and a full schedule. Thanks to your experience in various international organizations you have a broad geographical and cultural knowledge.
You don’t turn your back on working with IT and you like to work in a young team. You are looking for a job in a modern logistics organization.
Does this sound like you are the perfect candidate for us?! Read more about what you will do as a Control Tower Agent:
You will work at the Service Parts Logistics department of HealthLink International in Memphis, a subsidiary of Base Logistics. Base Logistics specializes in logistics for the demanding high-tech and medical industry. With a worldwide network of more than 600 storage locations at our disposal, we can flexibly and independently determine the most suitable location for the storage of our customers’ goods.
You and your teammates proactively keep customers and their end customers informed about the status of their shipments and support them with problems. We have customers and logistics partners all over the world, so your department must also be available in the evenings and on weekends. You work together with a complete team of logistics experts.
In addition, you complete files with the correct rates, delivery details and other important information. You also coordinate and track parcel, urgent and road transport for our (inter)national customers. Including the associated administrative actions.
You speak to customers, storage locations and transporters by telephone, e-mail and the software that we have developed in-house. You also manage international stock locations.
Number of hours: 40 hours per week (full time).
Location: Memphis, TN (United States)
What can you expect from us?
Working at HealthLink means working at an energetic and fast-growing company, in an innovative and dynamic environment. HealthLink challenges you to get the best out of yourself. Above all, we offer you a lot of room for your own initiative and personal development.
We offer you an unprecedentedly good working atmosphere, in a close-knit local team of 35 people and almost 270 people worldwide.
Salary and fringe benefits are clearly competitive.
What are you bringing?
In the end, only one candidate can be the best. That is why it is important that you:
- Have an MBO-plus/HBO diploma in a related field, such as Business, Supply Chain and Logistics.
- Have a flexible work schedule and are available to work evenings or weekends on a rotating basis (for a fee).
- Excellent command of the English language in speech and writing.
- Learn quickly, are good at multitasking and can respond quickly and adequately.
- Are inquisitive and decisive and able to solve cases quickly.
- Keep agreements and exceed expectations, objectives and KPIs.
- Be customer-oriented and think in solutions instead of problems.
- Able to work well in an environment with a high workload, constantly changing circumstances and a full schedule.
- Has a broad geographical and cultural knowledge, thanks to your experience in various international organizations.
- Preferably have experience with ERP systems.
Curious? Grab this career opportunity!
Apply quickly by sending us your resume and motivation letter using the form below.
N.B. Acquisition based on this vacancy is not appreciated.
Will you become my new colleague?
Fill in the form.
Do you want to know more first?
We are happy to tell you more.
Share this vacancy